Wednesday, September 5, 2007

Feels Like Canada


When I woke up early this morning and made my way to Gold's Gym (routine), it reminded me of my trip to Canada this summer. The clouds, the coolness, the light breeze...


Thank you Lord for weather like this after long stretches of heat and dryness and forest fires.
Our friends in Washington (state) may disagree to a certain extent, but I love the rain and the clouds. It confirms to me that God is in control. He's got a plan working in the world today. Jeremiah 29:11. I know the plans I have for you... - They're His plans and He knows them.
God confirms the plan He has for us as individuals in His Kingdom. He does that by the way He works in our lives. By the way He affects others through us. By the way He allows circumstances to re-direct our attention to Himself.
I am thankful for the way He has confirmed His plan in my own life by the way He is working in me in Twin Falls and at Eastside, and through the people of our church family and the way they affirm that to me.
I praise God for for my Church Family.
-John

No comments: