Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Gas! Gas! Gas!


Here are a few pictures from our course yesterday We worked on "TEAM" development by working
together to make our way over and through obstacles.


I sit here at the computer but I am not able to take my mind off the fact that tomorrow morning I will be making my way through the Gas Chamber.


It is CS Gas. It will burn and make me want to run out but in only a matter of a minute or two I will be aout of the chamber and it will be all over.


Still, I can't help but think about it. I'll let you know moe about this later. ;)
-John




2 comments:

Unknown said...

How did the gas chamber go today? My eyes water up every time I think about what you must have had to go through.
Take care good buddy!

Pastor John said...

Went well. I just posted an update about the day.

-John