Thursday, December 20, 2007

Larry Boy Potato!



What do think about this crazy looking Potato? I can tell you what I think, I think it looks amazingly like Larry Boy as the Bad Apple.

Look at the picture on the right: See What I Mean????

This potato is from here in Twin Falls and I couldn't resist. I had to list it on e-Bay. Yup. It's on eBay as we speak. Check it out at this link: Larry Boy Potato

Ok, I know, this sounds weird, but whatever I get from the sale of the Potato above fees, will go to Youth Missions here at the church. So have a laugh and lets see what happens.

Have A Great Day!

-John

4 comments:

John said...

What a hilarious potato and what a great idea! I hope the bidding goes through the roof!

Have a blessed Christmas my friend.

Alabama John

Pastor John said...

I laugh out loud everytime I look at this Potato and I laughed the whole time while I was listing it on e-Bay.

Maybe you would like to start the bidding with a buck or two just to get things going..

Have A Merry Christmas,

-John M

Shanna Locker said...

Christine and I just saw with our own eyes this very unique potato. Having been born and raised in Idaho I've seen many "less than perfect" potatoes, but this one wins the prize. I hope the auction goes well!

John said...

Heading to ebay as soon as I get home!