Saturday, December 1, 2007

Guard Weekend


I believe I have finally settled into a routine regarding my Guard duty. The first weekend of the month now has it's designation in my life. The next time you are on you way into church on a Sunday morning you might see the soldiers out on a run near the CSI Campus. Our Unit Commander says we will do PT every month as a unit. Hooah!
I have been so excited and amazed at how God has caused everything to work out so beautifully. I would never have imagined ever being back in the military let alone in such a significant role in the lives of our soldiers.
I do know for certain that I will make every attempt to stay in until retirement as long as the Lord allows. That seems like forever from now, but no doubt I will be looking back and wondering where all the years have gone.
-John M

No comments: