Friday, December 28, 2007

Insult To Injury

I guess you can go ahead and say "Ahhhhhh..."


I just received an e-mail from the person who bid on "Larry Boy Potato" on eBay and below is the actual note:


"...i recently bid on your potato by accident i'm sorry for the inconvience but i will not be purchasing it. I am sorry about the mistake..."


Ok, go ahead say it again. "Ahhhhhhhhh..."


I have a few of choices: I could be mean and complain to eBay and they could force this bidder to follow through with the purchase. I could also place a negative feed-back on this bidders history. But, I will just settle for saying "Ahhhhhhhh..." I could also re-list the Potato and hope for the best, but I think not..


Is anyone up for a nice bowl of Mashed Potatoes?


-John M

4 comments:

Shanna Locker said...

Howdy,
Sorry to hear of the poor potato heading to the ranks of the mashed - guess that's pretty much the life of a potato - no matter how unique! :)
I am SO much enjoying my in Arkansas with my dear friends. It would be a better world if everyone were as blessed with friends such as I have.
Shanna~

Pastor John said...

Awesome! Don't forget about your Idaho Friends...LOL

Have a great time and we'll see you soon.

-John

Unknown said...

ahhhhhhhhh

Shanna Locker said...

You have no reason to worry, I won't forget my Idaho friends! :)
I do have to say that I can't remember the last time I felt so relaxed and stress free. This time away from everything was so needed and such a blessing - what a kind gift it was. I am finding that Arkansas is a beautiful place with very friendly people. We are having a wonderful time. Yesterday we spent a couple of hours at Gerald Williams home, he's the bass for The Melody Boys Quartet for the past 58 years. What a wonderful time and what great and Godly people. It's not something I'll soon forget. Monday night is the New Years Eve concert and ticket sales are at record levels this year - should be a GREAT time!
Have a blessed and wonderful Sunday and if you see my family tell them I said hello.
~Shanna~