Saturday, October 6, 2007

DISCLAIMER!

I have been asked to remove all reference to names and locations and dates of all the soldiers pictured in my BLOG.

I will also be going back and making a few changes to some previous entries.

So please do me a favor, if you read any of my previous BLOG entries and remember names, dates, and locations, then please delete these from your memory banks or I will be forced to disavow any knowledge of you when the men in black suits come to get you.

Thanks

Signed: ...secretagentyouknowwho...

2 comments:

Shanna Locker said...

AAARRGHHHHH! That's scary - men in black suits you say? :-) Gov't rules can be so ridiculious - whatever memory I may have has been deleted!
Shanna

Pastor John said...

Thanks Shana, Most of my memory is short enough anyway. lol

-John