Saturday, October 6, 2007

Back From The Field

I have had the most glorious three days I have had in some time in God's beautiful creation.

Our Class arrived back for three intense and "Fun-Filled" days of building soldier skills and applying what we have learned in the classroom.
Yes we did a lot of crawling in the dirt:

Yes we also did our share of building team:


And we even did what came natural: (Sleep)


But all in all we had a great time. And despite feeling like an 80 year-old at a track meet, I have had truly been blessed by the comradery of the future Chaplains I am training with.

We are currently enjoying a 3 day weekend and I am spending most of my free-time working on "Homework". You heard me right: We have homework assignments while we are here and those keep us quite busy with research when we're not in the classroom or on the range.
...
I think that's The Snoopy Dance:

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Welcome back from the field. I'm thankful that you get to keep the photo's on your blog.

There are many legal things about this whole internet thing aren't there?

TFHS soccer team heads to Idaho Falls for round 2 of regional play against the number 1 seeded team. Yahoooooo.

Shanna Locker said...

I'll bet Coda does a dance that looks much like that when you arrive home!
Praying for you, Shanna

Pastor John said...

The Snoopy Dance is only out of joy for finishing the Endurance course, but I have noticed that since have been back from the field, this only given our Drill Sergeants more of an excuse to give us more PT.

:)

-John