Monday, March 10, 2008

DONE!

Took my last test this morning and finished one up last night about 3:00am. What a relief and what a joy.

The girls were very happy as well. I went home for lunch and when I walked through the door, I was dumped on by a storm of confetti and cheers. I think they were cheering as much for themselves as they were for me.

The next two weeks are fairly busy, but its a good-busy. As you know, we have Palm Sunday and Easter and Pastor Paul will be away on his missionary journey with Silas, and these weeks are typically a bit more involved.

Gene Lawley preaches this week, Greg Blair on Easter and I can't wait to see all the extra folks in church.

Its good to be back to the land of the living, but it won't be long and I'll be back in to a new set of classes.

-John M

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Chaplain Martinez,

I heard about your service this weekend during our weekly staff meeting.

Thank you so much for the work you do with our soldiers, you are needed!

SSG Karin Sharrai

Pastor John said...

Thanks Karin,

I appreciate your encouragement.

-John