Tuesday, April 3, 2007







Yes indeed! June 9th is the day. I will be teaming up with Brian and Alexis Daly and Pastor Paul as well as two others to be named to participate in the Regionally Famous "Sawtooth Relay".


I am always more encouraged to be fit when there is a goal at hand. So I was more than willing to say yes, when asked to participate. I knew it could only help and be fun too, and who can believe that beating your body into shape could actually be fun. Then again, the first three letters of funeral are "FUN"......uuugggh.


I always appreciate when many of our church members invite me for a lunch or coffee or Sonic (Paul's Fav.), but if your do invite, I may be ordering the salad or skinny latte, or diet cherry Vanilla with NO ice.


I actually had to make my first tough choice yesterday. My mother in law sent her annual Easter box of goodies to our family. There was a 1lb bag of Easter colred M&M's with my name on it.... I gave it to the girls to take to Quest last night. .... so sad....


Keep the Daly's, Pastor Paul and myself in mind when you sit down to pray the next time you go to the "All-You-Can-Eat-Chineese-Buffet". Eat a Wonton for me.

3 comments:

David said...

well, this isn't the first joint effort on a relay between you and my dad, we could have the makings of a powerhouse? maybe?

Pastor John said...

"1999 Boise Family YMCA Run-Bike-Run".

Your dad did the biking, I did the running. He had the tough part. I ran 2 miles each leg He had to bike 15 miles and up hill the first half.

He is the 'Power' I am the 'House'

-John

Unknown said...

The second half was all down hill. And at 40mph on a bike, that's probably more like insane rather than 'power'.