Thursday, April 26, 2007

20-20 + 1

Well, It is done. Lasik is completed and I am as pleased as I can be.







The Dr. tells me that I am 20-20 + 1. He says this means I can read every letter on the 20 ft line and 1 letter on the 15 foot line.





Shari watched the procedure and it really freaked her out. She sat on the other side of a plate glass panel and watched the video monitor in super magnification. She tells me that the only reason she watched is because it was me. I wonder if this has scared her off ever doing the procedure herself.





See what I mean??





There was minimal pain and for the effort it was well worth the extra loss of adrenaline. The past several days have mostly been a regimine of drops in the eyes and fighting the temptation to rub my eyes.




In about a week I should be back to normal, meanwhile it sure is nice to have 20-20 without my glasses.




John

No comments: