Thursday, December 21, 2006


The above picture is of Mt Princeton in Buena Vista Colorado. This is where our family will be spending Christmas with Both Shari's family and my family as well who will be travelling up for a few days.
The past couple of days have been dicey for Colorado and especally Denver who is for all intents and purposes "Shut-Down" after a major blizzard and snow storm this week. I am hoping that by the time we arrive in Colorado, most of the conditions will have past.
I am sure Gene and Marge feel the same as well. But Gene has mentioned to me he owns a set of chains we can use on the van if needed. So I guess we'll be alright.
Our dog Coda will be going on vacation too. Well, not too far, He will be staying with the next door neighbors, and from what I understand he will be given priviledges that he does not enjoy in the Martinez home. Donald, the neighbor boy, said he will allow Coda to sleep in his bed with him. Oh, Coda, don't get too used to the treatment, you'll be back in garage after Christmas.
John Martinez

No comments: