Tuesday, November 6, 2007

FREE GIFT!

Ok this is a RE-WRITE on this posting. You can comment and respond to either this one or the original. :)

I was reading another BLOG in recent days by a "Pastor John" from Alabama. He inspired me to do something I am hoping will work for me as well....

Here goes:If you are a regular reader of my BLOG, I would like to say thank you by giving you a gift. Just Respond to this POST by commenting with your name and address and let me know how often you stop by to read my BLOG.If you do, I will send you a FREE gift. It will not be a super expensive gift, but I will try to make it worth your response.

I will try to get the gift mailed out to you before Christmas so be sure to give me an accurate mailing address to your work or home or whatever works best for you.I really want to do this for you if you regularly read my BLOG, so please help me out:

Here is the run down one more time:

1. Comment to this posting.

2. Tell me how often you read my BLOG.

3. Give me your name and address.

4. Be ready to get a gift from me.

If you do not have a Blogger Account name, that's ok too. Just comment as "anonymous" and that should work too but keep in mind you still have to tell me who you are so I can send you the gift.

If that does not work then send me an e-mail to john@esbctwinfalls.com with the same info.By the way for all you "shy" types, I really do want to know who you are so help me out if at all possible. Thanks!-John M

1 comment:

John said...

You've been tagged! Check in at the Shepherd's Staff for info.

And as for the free gift...sign me up! I need to get some shipping info from you in order to send you yours. Email me at jwnicholsonjr AT hotmail.com