Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Last Entry For A While......

Ok, I know most of you who are regular readers, maybe I should say regular "checkers" of my blog will experience something that is NOT so irregular. I will be off my BLOG for a few weeks. Ha, Ha, Ha, I know what you're saying right now, so what's the difference? Ok you're right, I am not always the best at keeping my BLOG up to date. "Touche!"

So here is the deal:

I have been experiencing problems with my computer as of late and it will be going in for repairs. (The DVD drive is not working)

Over two years ago Pastor Paul and I purchased these computers for use here at the church and fortunately to the credit and foresight of our wise pastor, we purchased the three-year full replacement warranty.

The only problem is that they do not do major repairs at the store, so they will be sending it out for at least two weeks. I also hope this will not translate into what I experienced with my van reapairs all last year. YIKES!

The Good thing is that my very gracious pastor who will be going on vacation soon has offered the use of HIS laptop while he is gone... What a guy.

All in all, I will be away from my normal technological comforts for at least a couple of weeks and this will translate into no BLOG. So give me until at least the 1st week in July before you check back.

Another good thing about this is that this will allow me to experience a "fast" from my computer, so pray for my withdrawal symptoms while I am offline........

See You Soon!

-John Martinez

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Did someone say VACATION? YAAAHHHHOOOOOOOO!