Monday, February 12, 2007

We Are Home!

It is so good to be back home with those I love and care about so much, but I have a place in my heart for my new friends as well in another part of the world.

My world is different now. I see some things with a new set of eyes. I feel some things with a renewed heart. I am praying for and thinking about my friends: Fiel, Yosef, Abdul, and Hussein.

I am thinking about how different these men are from me and even from each other, but I am also thinking about how many ways they are so similar to me as well. Their need for a Savior is exactly like mine, although they come from a whole set of chanllenges not like my own, the object of our journey is the same.

I look forward to sharing with you about my trip later this month.

Blessings,

John

1 comment:

dsmont said...

Hurray, we are glad and thankful you are home safe!! Can't wait to hear the tales (or tails) of your adventure.

Shelley