Monday, February 5, 2007

Fishing Trip

A quick note while I am on my fishing trip. All has gone quite well in our travels here and we are resting today in prep for our time of FISHING over the days to come.

We met our tourist directors and they are very amiable. Very nice family and are quite friendly to our being here.

We just spent some time putting our equipment together for the trip. Poles, Lures, Reels, etc. Tents as well. We will be sleeping in tents on the beach and it should be a lot of fun and very PRODUCTIVE.

Thank you for your thoughts while I am away.

-John

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey John and Bill,
I trust you guys are home safe. We are in NYC until Monday evening. I can't wait to hear about your fishing trip.
God is good all the time
and
All the time, God is good.

Pastor John said...

Hello Sir,

Yes we are home. We arrived last night (Sunday) around Midnight in Twin Falls.

It will be good to see you and Renee, although I may not actually see you until Wednesday sometime as I am deep into my Greek study trying to catch up while away.

Blessings,

John